Speaker: Bob Burleigh
Creating and sustaining company growth is one of the most challenging parts of owning a billing company. Growth can be accidental or intentional, but the latter is the only certain way to succeed. Knowing how to prepare for and manage growth – which depends on how much that might be – is essential to successful growth and preservation of established business. Planning must include: forecasting, marketing and sales, timing, staffing, systems, workflow, finances and a host of other factors. Unplanned, unmanaged growth = chaos.
- Prepare for billing company growth.
- Plan for billing company growth.
- Achieve billing company growth.
- Identify the key elements of a growth plan.
- Describe how to create and prepare a planning model.
- Understand the parameters of growth: too little, manageable, and too much