The Healthcare Business Management Association has expanded the MVP Program to bring you more resources and savings that fit you and your practice. Click on any logo for more information—and to take advantage of medical biller benefits and discounts that come with this program.
Best Card is a leading payment processing provider dedicated to improving the patient payment experience and helping providers collect on patient invoices quicker, with less effort. Our payment platform allows for medical offices to leverage technology to speed up patient payments, reduce office interruptions, and administrative costs associated with Revenue Cycle Management. Approaching $2 Billion in payments annually, Best Card welcomes over 35 endorsements from medical and dental related associations, as well as purchasing groups.
HBMA members, and the clinics they serve, are entitled to special pricing. 90% of our clients report an increase in cash flow from patients utilizing the Best Card Payment Platform.
Call Best Card today at (800)-249-1237 or send us an email to learn about the special pricing and save on credit card fees.
In an effort to offer more value for our members, HBMA has secured preferred access to a discount travel booking site that offers our subscribers exclusive hotel room rates that are up to 70% lower than any other public online travel website or hotel website. This travel booking website has over 800,000 hotels to choose from and the online search & booking process is identical to all the other popular travel websites so you can book with ease and absolute confidence that you’re getting the lowest possible rates.
In addition to hotels, you can also book discounted flights, vacation rentals, cars, and entertainment tickets.
Individual registration to access this booking site is fast and easy only requiring a user name, password, and valid email address.
- Register: https://bookingcommunity.com/hbma/
Program Highlights Include:
- Negotiated rates Exclusive to HBMA Members.
- Higher limits than currently available in open market.
- Customizable programs for larger risks.
- Higher limits and additional coverage available to members taking pro-active approach to risk management and certification training.
- Simple 9 question application with ability to bind immediately based on affirmative answers.
- “A” XV rated company with leading edge broad coverage for medical billers and coding professionals.
- Network security & privacy coverage.
- Customer notification coverage.
- Regulatory fines & penalties.
- Data recovery costs.
Health eFilings, a Certified EHR Technology (CEHRT), is the national leader in automated MIPS reporting. Our cloud based, ONC certified software is significantly more efficient and effective than any registry as it fully automates the extraction, calculation, benchmarking, and electronic submission of data to CMS so clients avoid significant penalties and earn maximum reimbursements. There is no software for you to download nor learn, as we do all the work to extract and format the data based on CMS’s requirements. And you can have peace of mind knowing you are working with the leader in MIPS reporting because CMS has accepted 100% of our submissions on behalf of our clients.
We’ve partnered with HBMA to offer partnership opportunities and exclusive savings to HBMA members: up to 10% off when you mention promotion code MIPSMVP; and implementation fees waived for any HBMA members’ client who signs a 3-year contract.
Discount for HBMA members on services
- MedPro Disposal offers nationwide service with flat rate, transparent pricing at and flexible service terms to meet the needs of your unique practice. From regulated medical waste, pharmaceutical waste, HIPAA and OSHA compliance training, and HIPAA compliant document destruction, we’re here because we believe you shouldn’t have to overpay for required services.
- We’ve partnered with HBMA to offer exclusive savings to their membership, and any HBMA member that starts service with us will get 50% off their first invoice! Don’t forget to share this savings with all your clients and Practice Groups!
Contact us at: 888-642-7638 or online.
HBMA Members receive a 10% discount for MIPS Solutions and have the option to partner directly with Mingle Health. Learn more about the Mingle Health HBMA MVP Program Mingle Health's solutions and consultative services help:
- Ease the burden of complex requirements
- Improve quality scores and measure performance
- Increase reimbursements and quality earnings
- Identify pathways to improved outcomes and practice revenue
For more information about MIPS Solutions by Mingle Health and instructions to sign up, visit https://minglehealth.com/hbma-mvp-program-partner-with-us
Performance Resources, Inc (PRI) is offering HBMA members a discount on their HR products. PRI can help your organization hire better, fire less, manage better, and retain and develop top performers. HBMA members can save up to 20% off on PRI's ApplicantPool System, job posting services, and assessment tools
TriZetto Provider Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is the official revenue cycle management, analytics and business consulting partner for HBMA members. With extensive industry knowledge gained from serving over 340,000 providers, TPS arms healthcare professionals with the tools necessary to create business efficiencies and enable accurate, quick payments.
The TPS portfolio of solutions and services is preparing providers and health systems for the new era of healthcare and is available to HBMA members to utilize as their businesses grow. Throughout the year, HBMA members will receive unprecedented access to the company’s expertise and unique perspective on issues affecting practices through exclusive webinars and topical articles in HBMA’s RCM Advisor Journal.