Polishing the Clientâ€™s Performance: How to Win with PQRS and VM in 2015
Description: Are you comfortable explaining the 2015 PQRS reporting options to clients? Do you understand how the Value-based Payment Modifier (VM) differs from PQRS? Can you identify which of your clients is at risk for PQRS and VM payment penalties? If the answer to any of these questions is no, then this webinar is for you. Nationally recognized coding and billing expert Melody Mulaik will answer all of the following questions and more:
- What are the PQRS reporting options for 2015, and what are their pros and cons from the billing company perspective?
- What are the requirements for successful PQRS reporting in 2015?
- When will PQRS payment penalties hit, and how much is at risk?
- What is the Value-based Payment Modifier (VM)?
- How is the VM calculated?
- Who is subject to VM-related payment incentives and penalties?
- What should you tell your clients about the VM?
Join Melody as she unpacks these complicated programs so you can understand them and help your clients make good decisions about them!
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.
Please see the HBMA Refund Policy page for details on refunds for educational events and products