HBMA Store - Product Detail
Addressing the Data Security Risks of Cloud-Based Software
Are you taking the necessary precautions to ensure your data is safe? In this information-packed webinar, Kareo’s Security Team will discuss the current climate of the healthcare industry in regards to data security, common misconceptions about using cloud-based software and best practices to implement in your daily workflow to ensure your data is safe.
Join Jesse Salmon (Information Security Manager) and Tim Nabhani (Security Architect) as they review:
- Why cyber attackers are targeting the healthcare industry
- Common security myths about using cloud-based systems
- Key security differences between cloud and on-premise data storage
- Key security controls to look for when considering a cloud-based solution
- Some security best practices to implement in your daily workflow to protect your data and your business
- Don’t wait until it’s too late. Now more than ever, it’s important that both independent practices and billing companies take extra precautions to ensure their data and their business are secure.
Presented by: Tim Nabhani, Information Security Architect at Kareo & Jesse Salmon, Information Security Manager at Kareo
Recorded on: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Cost: Free to HBMA Members/Free for Non-Members
CHBME: 1 CEU