Training Available for Web Portal Tools
Join Humana for a training session on how to use the Availity provider portal, a secure online platform that allows you to work with Humana and other participating payers, all with a single login and consistently user-friendly workflows.
Attendees will learn:
- How to register your organization for the Availity portal and set up other users,
- How to use multipayer tools for common tasks, such as verifying eligibility and benefits, requesting authorizations, submitting claims and checking claim status, and
- How to use Humana-specific tools on the Availity portal.
The overview sessions are led by a Humana eBusiness consultant and include time for questions. There is no cost to attend. Sign up here.
Humana’s “Making It Easier” Series Offers Information on Claims Topics
Making It Easier for Health Care Providers is Humana’s series of narrated presentations that can help physicians and other health care providers better understand Humana’s claims policies and processes.
- Anatomical Modifiers
- Modifier 25
- Medicare Preventive Services
- Professional Component and Technical Component (PC/TC)
- Humana’s Maximum Unit Values
- Chronic Care Management Services
- Drug Testing and Codes
- Multiple evaluation and management services
- And many more…
Visit our website at any time to find specific claims topics in 10- to 12-minute presentations. Visitors can also sign up for an alert when new content is added.