Leading the Business of Healthcare
HBMA 2014 Spring Educational Executive Symposium - Attendee Registration
April 7th - April 9th, 2014
CHBME Credits available
toward Category One!
Mark your calendars to join us for the HBMA 2014 Spring Educational Executive Symposium at the beautiful Waldorf-Astoria in Naples, Florida, April 7-9, 2014.
Interested in exhibiting? Click here for more details!
Registration is now open! Please review the meeting and hotel information below and register for this valuable educational experience.
Reserve accommodations at the Waldorf-Astoria Naples by phone: 1-888-722-1270 and ask for the HBMA Spring Conference group rate or refer to group code HBMA14 (room rates at $199/night)
Reserve accommodations at the Waldorf-Astoria Naples online: Convention/Group code HBMA14.
The cut-off date for the attendee rate is March 12, 2014.
We are not able to guarantee that our block of rooms will not sell out prior to this date—therefore, early reservations are recommended.
Travel: Southwest Florida International Airport - Fort Myers (RSW)
30 miles from hotel
Ground Transportation Options:
- Taxi – one way = $65 + gratuity for up to three people to same destination
- MBA Airport Transportation is the provider of taxi service from the airport. The fee is $60 plus a $5 fuel surcharge. Each additional passenger (more than 3) to same destination is $10.
- Other airport transportation services: http://www.flylcpa.com/othertrans/
Link with colleagues to share travel before or after the conference with another attendee by visiting the HBMA Member discussion forum listed under "Spring Educational Executive Symposium: Travel Companions."
Disclaimer: HBMA is not responsible for coordinating transportation to or from the hotel/airport.
Conference Session Break-down:
- Attend up to 10 educational sessions, providing business planning and the tools you need to grow and succeed.
- Strategic Planning
- Legislative/Government Update
- Marketing Strategy
- Select from two pre-conference sessions, held on Monday morning, April 7, with a series of topics including:
- Trends in IT
- Cyber Crime
- Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine
- Escheat Law
- HIPAA/HITECH & OIG Work Plan
- Overpayments and Self Disclosure
- Security Risk Analysis
- Network with other executive colleagues at special events.
- Visit our Exhibitor Showcase, with more than 50 technology and service vendors, consultants and healthcare business partners.
Conference participants will receive up to 14 credits toward the designation of CHBME (Certified Healthcare Billing & Management Executive). The two pre-conference programs on Monday morning will each offer 4.0 additional credits.
Notice: The CHBME exam will be offered immediately following the Spring Executive Educational Symposium on Wednesday, April 9th at 1:00pm EST. For those that have completed all initial eligibility requirements, this is your next opportunity to earn your certification. To register for the exam, please purchase the CHBME exam product from the online store. Once you have purchased the exam, additional information will be sent to you regarding the exam.
Please see the HBMA Refund Policy
page for details on refunds for educational events and products