HBMA Compliance Accreditation Program
Let your clients–and potential clients–know that your compliance program is validated by HBMA.
The HBMA Compliance Accreditation Program establishes standards to help you safeguard protected health information (PHI). The program includes a thorough review and evaluation of your organization’s implementation and adherence to HIPAA (including all aspects of the Privacy and Security Rules, HITECH, and Omnibus) and OIG compliance standards (FWA, Stark, Anti-kickback, and the OIG work-plan).
Why compliance should be a primary focus of your company?
- Demonstrate to clients that your company fosters an atmosphere of compliance
- Protect your company from sanctions, fines, jail
Why use HBMA Compliance Accreditation Program?
- HBMA member company savings
- Program tailored to the needs of HBMA member companies
- Step-by-step program makes the process easy
- Personal guidance through the program
- Offload day-to-day minutia of compliance
- Managed program with online dashboard that provides visual feedback
- Structured employee online compliance training
- On-call professional compliance support
- Policy templates provided
Read what RCM companies are saying about the HBMA Compliance Accreditation Program
HBMA member companies save up to 40 percent off the cost of non-member pricing!
If you are a new user who would like to find out more about the Compliance Accreditation program, please click the "Get Started" button below. If you are a returning user, please use the "Sign In" button to access the program portal.
Learn more and get started:
Returning users sign in to access your compliance portal:
Read the full list of terms and conditions.