HBMA 2021 Fall Conference Session Recordings
Event Dates: September 8th-10th, 2021
This program is valid for 12 CHBME credits
Missed HBMA 2021: The Healthcare Revenue Cycle Conference? No need to worry! You can download all the session recordings here! The recordings are the live speaker audio accompanied by the slide presentations.
Included are the following session recordings:
- Keynote Address: How to Screw Up, stress Out & Get Nothing Done!
- Outpatient Visit Coding: How to Conduct a Post-Implementation Audit
- Medical Billing Fraud and Dangers to Billing Companies under the False Claims Act
- CAQH CORE Operating Rules: How Healthcare Business Rules Support Administrative Simplification and Interoperability Goals
- Compliant Audits: Best Practices for Successful Outcomes and High Reliability
- Washington Update
- Identifying Your Preferred Impact Around Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- What Patients as Consumers Means for Medical Billing
- Tomorrow's Revenue Cycle Today: What This Consultant Looks for in a Billing Company
- Maximizing Revenue for You and Your Clients through MIPS Compliance Optimization
- Incorporating Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring Into Your Business Portfolio
- Automation and Transparency: The New Revenue Cycle Imperative
Member Price: $399.00
Non-Member Price: $599.00
Price For Attendees of 'HBMA 2021 Healthcare Revenue Cycle Conference': $0.00This item is free to you for registering for the 'HBMA 2021 Healthcare Revenue Cycle Conference' conference.
The downloadable portions of this product are available for download in your My Downloads area.