HBMA's annual Revenue Cycle Management conference is back and celebrating our 30th year! Join HBMA's current leadership and past presidents for an event to remember!
Register by August 11th to take advantage of our Early Bird Savings!
Early Bird Member: $799
Early Bird Non Member: $949
August 11th-September 22th
Non Member: $1,049
Non Members: $1,299
*Guest registrations are for networking events and meals only. Guests are not permitted in educational sessions.
Register by July 21st and book your hotel to be entered to win a free suite upgrade!
For a full schedule and session breakdown, Click Here!
*We recommend that you have the full schedule up when registering!
Schedule at a glance:
September 26th - Day 1
12:00pm-12:05pm: Education Welcome
12:05pm-1:05pm: Concurrent Sessions
- Executive Track: Too Busy for Sales and Marketing? Discover the Barriers and Scalability Options to Achieve Success Presented by Dave Jakielo & Sara Nofziger-Drew
- Operational Track: More Effective Strategies for Solving Patient Billing and Collections Presented by Pete Heydt and Susan Bailie
1:05pm-2:05pm: Concurrent Sessions
- Executive Track: Offshore Outsourcing: What Could Go Wrong? How Can A Strong Compliance Plan Make It A True Asset? Presented by Kunal Jain
- Operational Track: Mastering Executive Productivity: Advanced Outlook Tips & Strategies for Leaders Presented by Brian Hicks
2:20pm-3:20pm: Concurrent Sessions
- Executive Track: Successful AI Integration for Healthcare Presented by Jessica Miller
- Operational Track: How effective is your Compliance Program? Presented by Michelle Anne Richards
3:30pm-4:30pm: General Session
Opportunities for Improving the Healthcare Claims Process with CAQH CORE Operating Rules Presented by Robert Bowman
4:30pm-5:30pm: General Session
Commercial Payor Session Presented by Representatives of Aetna, Cigna, & United Healthcare
5:30pm-7:30pm: Opening Reception
September 27th - Day 2
8:00am-8:15am: President's Welcome Presented by Landon Tooke
8:15am-9:15am: Keynote Presentation
The Accountability Advantage™: Building a Sustainable, High-Performance, Workplace Culture Presented by Sam Silverstein
9:15am-10:15am: General Session
Using AI tools to reduce Revenue Leakage Presented by Mark Anderson
10:15am-11:15am: Exhibit Hall Break
11:15am-12:15pm: Concurrent Sessions:
- Executive Track: Unmasking the Digital Battlefield for Revenue Cycle Management: A Cybersecurity Q&A Session You Can't Afford to Miss! Presented by Richard Raue & Landon Tooke
- Operational Track: Properly Balancing your Onshore, Offshore and Partner Workforce Presented by Michael Johnson
1:30pm-2:30pm: Concurrent Sessions:
- Executive Track: The 5 Stages of Grief, Lessons Learned From Real Life Audit Experiences Presented by Eric Christensen
- Operational Track: Did I just hear what I think you said? Presented by Karna Morrow & Sara Nofziger-Drew
2:30pm-3:30pm: Exhibit Hall Break
3:30pm-5:00pm: General Session
Round Table Session
September 28th - Day 3
8:00am-8:10am: President's Recap Presented by Landon Tooke
8:10am-9:30am: General Session
Robotic Processes Panel Presented by Desmond Meridian & Josh Lomers
9:30am-10:30am: General Session
Washington Update Presented by Matt Reiter
10:30am-11:30am: Exhibit Hall Break
11:30am-12:30pm: Concurrent Sessions:
- Executive Track: The Future Is Now—Drive Workflow Efficiency & Improve Profitability with Robotic Process Automation Presented by Brian Cafferty
- Operational Track: The Wicked Tendencies of Revenue Cycle Management: Reimagining the Approach to Benchmarking KPIs Presented by Landon Tooke
1:30pm-2:30pm: Concurrent Sessions:
- Executive Track: CEO Panel – Company Culture Presented by Jennifer Hicks, Joshua Klinge, & Ron Decker
- Operational Track: Getting Ready for 2024: Coding and Compliance Update Presented by Melody Mulaik
2:40pm-3:40pm: Concurrent Sessions:
- Executive Track: The Current State of Mergers & Acquisitions Presented by Don Wanner
- Operational Track: Negotiating Managed Care Contracts – Secrets from a Former Managed Care Executive Presented by Ron Howrigon
3:50pm-5:00pm: General Session
Closing Session - HBMA Through the Years
5:00pm-9:00pm: 30th Anniversary Party
Health & Safety
HBMA is committed to your health and safety. COVID-19 protocols will be implemented and followed based on federal and state requirements. If any attendee is exhibiting symptoms, they will be asked to leave the conference area.
During the HBMA Annual Conference, HBMA and/or its designated representatives may take photographs or video recordings of conference attendees, and HBMA may use these materials for its editorial or marketing purposes. Conference attendees acknowledge that their image, likeness or voice may appear in these materials. By attending the HBMA Annual Conference, attendees’ consent to HBMA’s use of their image, likeness or voice for HBMA’s editorial or marketing purposes in connection with any materials in which attendees appear.
Terms of Payment & Cancelation
Mailed registrations must be accompanied by check made payable to HBMA in the full registration amount. HBMA will provide for a full refund of registration fees, less an administrative processing fee of $150, for any cancelations received in writing more than thirty (30) days prior to the event. No refund for cancelation will be made for requests after this time.
Changes in Registration
Registrations that require changes, such as attendee substitutions, will incur a $50 fee per change. Please contact the national office at email@example.com for any updates to registration.
Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
Has a representative from HBMA provided you with a password to register for one of our events?
If so, please enter it here:
Please see the HBMA Refund Policy page for details on refunds for educational events and products