2017 HBMA Golf Outing
This event is being held in conjunction with the HBMA 2017: The Healthcare Revenue Cycle Conference.
Registration for this event closed Friday, 9/8.
GOLF OUTING DETAILS
- The outing will take place on Thursday, September 14 from 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Play with your peers and colleagues at our discounted price of only $55 per person.
- Clubs are available from the course for rental at a fee of $45. You will have an opportunity to pre-pay for your clubs through the registration form.
- Please indicate those with whom you would like to play and we will do our best to pair teams accordingly!
- All players must comply with the Club’s dress code: collared shirts are required, denim is not permitted, mid-length hemmed shorts are permissible, and soft spikes are required.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Set in the carefully preserved Sonoran Desert and awarded Four Stars by Golf Digest, Arizona Grand Golf Course blends traditional links with ultimate desert golf, suitable for players of all skill levels. Arizona Grand Golf Course plays to a par 71 with an overall yardage of more than 6,300 yards. Lush semitropical landscaping and an abundance of water highlight the front nine, offering a remarkable outdoor location for events at our first tee area. The back nine offers a stark contrast and gives golfers a true desert-style experience.
Registration for this event will close on Friday, September 8th.
We look forward to seeing you in Arizona this fall! For sponsorship opportunities call HBMA Sales Manager Ryan Abell at (202) 367-2315 or email email@example.com.
Please see the HBMA Refund Policy page for details on refunds for educational events and products