|Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)|
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Updates
Our thoughts go out to all of those affected by the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). As COVID-19 continues to dominate the headlines and conflicting information circulates, it is important to stay informed of accurate information.
This webpage will be monitored and updated regularly. Please bookmark this page to review updates.
- HBMA Webinar Recordings
- Federal Agencies/Programs
- CMS Coronavirus (COVID-19) Partner Toolkit
- CMS Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet
- Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Response to the Public Health Emergency on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) COVID-19 Test Pricing (March 12, 2020)
- Medicaid Telemedicine Information Page
- CDC Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Page
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center: 1-800-659-2955 or email@example.com. To apply for the loans, visit DisasterLoan.SBA.gov.
- CARES Act Summary of Supplemental Appropriations
- CARES Act Summary of Individual-Business Provisions
- CARES Act Summary of Healthcare Provisions
- Commercial Payer Resources and Information
- Health Information
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Healthcare Settings
- Respiratory Hygiene/Cough Etiquette in Healthcare Settings
- Interim Guidance for the Use of Masks to Control Seasonal Influenza Virus Transmission
- Prevention Strategies for Seasonal Influenza in Healthcare Settings