New name, better features
Document Vault is now Document Library
Document Vault has been renamed Document Library. It’s part of our transition from Link to the UnitedHealthcare Provider Portal. And it’s more than just a name change – Document Library has new and upgraded features and functionality to more easily access, print and
view electronic letters, reports and data.
What’s new and upgraded?
- Quickly find what you’re looking for: The new layout has easily identifiable folders along the left of the screen, which will help you locate specific types of letters. No need for sorting or waiting for items to be mailed to you. You can also sort by date to see the most recently added documents.
- Get your reports in your provider portal dashboard: To make it easier for you to pull data, the following reports were moved out of Document Vault and put under Documents & Reporting in the UnitedHealthcare Provider Portal:
- UnitedHealthcare Reports
- Physician Performance & Reporting
- UnitedHealthcare West Reports
- Hospital Performance-Based Comp Reports
- Manage documents more easily: As you navigate and search for individual documents or groups of documents, you can now:
- Mark letters and documents as read with the indicator icon
- Mark letters and documents as unread with the indicator icon
All this and more
With Document Library, you’re still able to do many of the same tasks you did in Document
- Download and print documents
- Flag letters for convenient viewing
- Get prior authorization letters for UnitedHealthcare commercial, Medicare, Community Plan and UnitedHealthcare West members
- Get claim letters for most UnitedHealthcare commercial and Medicare members
- Get payment documents (including provider remittance advices — PRAs) for most UnitedHealthcare commercial, Medicare, Community Plan and some UnitedHealthcare West payments
- Get overpayment letters for most UnitedHealthcare commercial, Medicare, Community Plan and UnitedHealthcare West payments
Learn more about Document Library at UHCprovider.com/documentlibrary.