January 2018 UnitedHealthcare News
Your 2018 Productivity Enhancer: Link—The Shortest Distance to Answers
In 2018, start your day with Link’s time saving applications and put time back in your day.
Link’s self-service tools can quickly provide the comprehensive answers you need for most UnitedHealthcare benefit plans. Link is faster than calling for information and also simplifies your life by clearing your desktop with superior online documentation and storage.
You deserve more time in your day
Here's how Link’s most popular apps can help:
- eligibilityLink: View ID cards, detailed patient eligibility and benefits information
- claimsLink: Get claims information and submit corrected claims and reconsideration requests and online.
- Prior Authorization and Notification: Submit notification and prior authorization requests.
- Document Vault: See 18 months of paper claims letters stored online, not on your desk.
- Paperless Delivery Options: Stop delivery of mail for letters found in Document Vault. Get email notifications daily or weekly. Go paperless. Simplify.
How to access Link apps
Sign in to Link by going to our website and clicking on the Link button in the top right corner. An Optum ID is required to access Link – click on New User to get started.
Learn more about Link
Attend Link training designed for HBMA members with multi-TIN registration needs: Live training sessions or recorded video or go to UHCprovider.com/Link or UHCprovider.com/training. Questions? Call our Connectivity Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 1, from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday.