Registration Is Open for UnitedHealthcare Week for HBMA
The virtual conference requires no travel, has a flexible course schedule and is free for HBMA members! View the schedule and register at UHCprovider.com/HBMA.
This year’s conference will include:
- Link and electronic data interchange (EDI) training webinars – sessions exclusively for HBMA members.
- Best practices from similar organizations to help streamline processes and increase efficiency.
- A case study about an revenue cycle management company that reduced phone calls to UnitedHealthcare by almost 37% in a single month.1
- How UnitedHealthcare can support your work on behalf of your clients.
- Information about the new Link Certification program.
We’ve scheduled multiple, repeating sessions to accommodate your staffing schedule so everyone in your office can attend. To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Week for HBMA, visit UHCprovider.com/HBMA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 UnitedHealthcare worked with Brightree in March, and the improvement was observed in April 2019.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Health plan coverage provided by UnitedHealthcare of Arizona, Inc., UHC of California DBA UnitedHealthcare of California, UnitedHealthcare of Colorado, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc., MAMSI Life and Health Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare of New York, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Insurance Co. of New York, UnitedHealthcare of Oklahoma, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Oregon, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Pennsylvania, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Texas, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Benefits of Texas, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Utah, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Washington, Inc., Optimum Choice, Inc., Oxford Health Insurance, Inc., Oxford Health Plans (NJ), Inc., Oxford Health Plans (CT), Inc., All Savers Insurance Company or other affiliates. Administrative services provided by OptumHealth Care Solutions LLC, OptumRx, Oxford Health Plans LLC, United HealthCare Services, Inc. or other affiliates. Behavioral health products provided by U.S. Behavioral Health Plan, California (USBHPC), United Behavioral Health (UBH) or its affiliates.
© 2019 United HealthCare Services, Inc.