Why Join HBMA?Thousands of your peers rely on the Healthcare Business Management Association (HBMA) for the latest information and resources to move your business forward. As a member of the HBMA community, not only will you receive exclusive benefits with members-only access, you will be able to effortlessly exchange ideas and connect with colleagues around the country who are facing the same challenges as you.
HBMA is the only organization dedicated to the advancement of healthcare billing and management professionals.
Stay on the forefront of the industry:
- Never miss out with the latest legislative and regulatory news announcements and analysis.
- Hone your knowledge with an online depository of information and resources at your fingertips.
- Remain current and differentiate yourself within the ever-evolving revenue cycle management industry by attending conferences dedicated to building your business.
- Boost your edge in this increasingly competitive industry and make an immediate connection to more than 47,000 revenue cycle management professionals when you belong to HBMA.
What are you waiting for?Get the support you need to advance your career. Join HBMA now!
- Corporate – provides benefits to your entire company
- Individual – offers benefits to only one person
I want to add my staff!The primary contact listed for your company can add additional members to your company’s HBMA account by logging into their account and accessing ‘My Company’ found in ‘My Account’. If you have several contacts that need to be added and would like to do this in one quick transaction, please contact us at email@example.com or 877.640.4262 and we can facilitate the process for you!
Please note additional contacts can only be added to corporate membership types.
I need to renew!Online renewal is available. Log in to your account at the top of the page and, from there, you will have access to renew safely online. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.640.4262 if you have questions or would like to renew your membership prior to the month your membership expires.
HBMA understands your business. Now put us to work for you.
If you have any questions about HBMA membership, please call us at 877.640.4262 or email us at email@example.com.