HBMA Store - Product Detail
Third Party Medical Billing and EHR - 2010 Spring Conference Post Conference Program
This is the audio recording and accompanying materials from the HBMA 2010 Spring Conference Post Conference Program by Ronald B. Sterling.
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 includes $17 Billion to encourage and incentivize physician practices to adopt Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR). The key issue facing third party medical billers is how these incentives will affect your physician clients and how your organization can provide more added value services to your billing clients.
Ron Sterling is a nationally recognized expert on the selection and implementation of electronic healthcare record and practice management systems. In this half-day program, he will review the opportunities and challenges that electronic healthcare records (EHR) present and the various options available to third party medical billers.
- Identify the key components, benefits and capabilities of an EHR for the practice and the billing company
- Explore the effect of EHR initiatives on third party billing
- Examine strategic and tactical EHR issues facing physician practices
- Analyze EHR options for the third party biller
- Discuss EHR selection strategies to complement third party billing services
- Review EHR implementation strategies and issues facing practices and third party billers
- Discover how to support clients in their EHR efforts while enhancing billing services