HBMA Store - Product Detail
Recording: Managing Employee Productivity to Increase Efficiency
Vishal Gandhi, BSEE, MBA, Founder and CEO, ClinicSpectrum Inc.
As a revenue cycle management company grows, there are fundamental factors that can define success:
• Improving the Revenue to Cost Ratio for variable costs such as payroll expense
• Creating “Knowledge Leadership”
• Performing audit functions to safeguard and ensure timely, consistent and accurate outcomes
Learning Objectives - At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
• Define “Knowledge Leadership”
• Define key elements to improve employee productivity
• Define key industry benchmarks in measuring employee productivity
• Understand qualifiers necessary for monitoring employee productivity
• Understand how company size and operations model can impact productivity
• Measure employee productivity with given benchmarks and qualifiers
Directions for Viewing: Once the mp4 file has finished downloading, click the icon and your video player should open up. Click the play button if the video does not begin on its own.