HBMA Store - Product Detail
Operational Financial Planning for ICD-10
Description: Whether your company provides coding as a service, or merely processes the claims coded by your clients, ICD-10 will have a significant impact on your company’s financial health for many months before, during and after the scheduled October 1, 2015 implementation date.
- How much will client cash flow be affected?
- How will client income affect your fees and cash flow?
- How much will the ICD-10 transition cost, day-to-day, in terms of:
- Staffing levels and overtime
- Employee productivity and backlogs
- Additional/external support services
- Increased rejections, denials and code-related delays
- What will you spend for:
- Coding resources
- Software – new and/or updates
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Staff training
- Client training
- Processes and procedure changes
- 5.How much operating capital/cash should you have in reserve and for how long?
These and many other financial challenges will be discussed during this Webinar. A number of worksheets and planning tools are included to aid in your financial planning and preparations for one of the most significant billing industry changes in decades.
Directions for Viewing: Once the mp4 file has finished downloading, click the icon and your video player should open up. Click the play button if the video does not begin on its own.