HBMA Store - Product Detail
CAQH CORE Operating Rules and CAQH Solutions: Adding Value to Your Client Relationships
Speaker: Denise M. Buenning, MsM, Director- CORE, CAQH
The session will focus on administrative efficiencies to be gained via use of the standards and CAQH CORE operating rules. An overview of the CAQH Solutions utilities such as Universal Provider Database© and EnrollHub© will provide practical information you can use to engage both existing and potential provider clients to add value to their business relationships.
- At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the transactions, standards, and operating rules used in healthcare administration.
- Identify the ways that use of standards and operating rules save time and money.
- List the CAQH Solutions tools that can help enhance your potential and existing client relationships.
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.