HBMA Store - Product Detail
ACO's and PCMH Practices: Impact Considerations on the Practice's Revenue Cycle
Speaker: Susan Childs, FACMPE, Evolution Healthcare Consulting
As billers and client advisors, we are required to be more than aware of physicians considering various models and maximizing revenue, such as when joining an ACO and PCMH certification. ACO affiliation, coupled with PCMH initiatives require reports and transactions to identify, track and benchmark revenue. This can help determine how to maximize profits and track adjustments that facilitate future forecasting with our clients. Approached from a biller’s perspective, are examples of essential accounts receivables reports, transactions and adjustment types to create and track.
- At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify basic ACO models and typical contract structures
- List considerations of PCMH payment methodologies
- Utilize reports that can help review and forecast financial profits.
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.