HBMA Store - Product Detail
Remote Workforce: Could It Work For You? Risk and Rewards!
Speakers: Susan Childs, FACMPE, Evolution Healthcare Consulting
Michelle Durner, President, Applied Medical Systems, Inc.
Do you currently have or are you considering having staff members work from their homes? Join this informative session to cover all of the bases to help determine if this is the best option for you and your clients. This hands-on, real life experience will help for a smooth transition from the office to the home office
- At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify benefits and disadvantages of a remote staff member
- Outline the process for creating successful transition from an office to a home office
- Explain how to monitor and gauge staff performance for those in the home office
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.