HBMA Store - Product Detail
The Patient Centered Payoff
Speaker: Joe Capko, Senior Consultant, Capko & Morgan
Practices are grappling with new demands that they become more “patient-centered” – a movement that is even impacting how they get paid. Practice management consultant Joe Capko of Capko & Morgan explains what the patient-centered movement is all about, how it all began, the ways that payers are getting on the bandwagon, and what it means for practices, their staffs and their billing teams.
- At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe the roots of the patient-centered movement
- Identify the basics of patient-centered care
- Explain how patient-centered initiatives are changing payer programs, and how that will impact billing
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.