HBMA Store - Product Detail
Aligning the Revenue Cycle with Payment Reform
Speaker: Deborah Walker Keegan, PhD, FACMPE, Healthcare Consultant, Keynote Speaker, Author, Medical Practice Dimensions, Inc.
Value-based purchasing, consumer-driven health plans, payer consolidation and accountable care are trademarks of the new payment reform landscape. As we transition from payment-for-volume to payment-for-value, we need to manage new revenue streams beyond the traditional claims and statement process. The financial engagement of patients in today’s health plans also requires a new focus on front-end billing, to include price estimation tools, patient financial clearance and time-of-service collections.
- At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Express the impact of current changes on the revenue cycle
- Explain how to accelerate the revenue cycle
- Identify revenue streams to ensure revenue optimization
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.