HBMA Store - Product Detail
Compliance Pre-Conference Session
Join a dynamic discussion on today's security and compliance risk areas that are most likely to impact billing and management companies and their owners. This session will discuss the responsible corporate officer's doctrine, covering personal exposure for owners, as well as spend time on the major players likely to audit healthcare practitioners, as well as billing and management consultants.
- Identity methods to prepare and protect your company from exposure and enforcement efforts as related to compliance risk areas
- Explain how to better protect yourself from personal liability or exposure.
- Describe how to improve your company to be better suited in today's world of increased scrutiny and compliance
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.