HBMA Store - Product Detail
Tips for Proper Contracting for Today's Clients and Tomorrow's Regulators
Jennifer Kirschenbaum, Esq., Managing Partner, Healthcare Department, PC, Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum
Join a dynamic discussion on today’s changing healthcare landscape, the types of large practice structure emerging and where billing and management companies fit in (IPAs, ACOs, Hospital Joint-Ventures, Mega-Groups), the importance of understanding practice data to continue to stay alive in the healthcare industry and how to protect your revenue through it all!
- Understand how to better position your company to compete in today’s changing healthcare landscape.
- Learn how to better protect your revenue generation through proper client contracts.
- Implement proper legal contracting to protect your company from potential HIPAA exposure.
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.