HBMA Store - Product Detail
Trends in Technology: Automation and Marketing
Randy Johnston, MCS, Chairman & CEO Network Management Group, Inc.
Technology can help us automate our marketing while reducing the cost of marketing. However, to leverage the technology we have and the technology we need to use, we have to have a clearly defined plan. This session helps you understand technology tools to market your practice. If you take away one good idea that helps you win a new client in this session, you could pay for your entire trip to the conference.
- Identify tools that can be used for marketing.
- List the social media tools and their purpose in marketing.
- Outline a marketing strategy using technology.
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.