HBMA Store - Product Detail
Washington Update: Where Are We and Where Are We Headed?
Bill Finerfrock, President, Capitol Associates, and Director of Government Affairs, HBMA
SGR is what everyone is talking about, but what does Congress have in store as a replacement for SGR and how will this affect Medicare payments and processes? Is Washington just looking to change the way Medicare pays or are the Medicare reforms just a precursor of what you can expect to see from commercial insurers? What other policy changes are being contemplated or proposed in Washington and how might these affect you and your clients?
- Explore SGR/Payment Reform
- Examine sequestration and future implications
- Review ICD-10 testing and implementation timeline
- Discuss Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.