HBMA Store - Product Detail
Countdown to ICD-10: Preparing for Life After October 1, 2014
Nicole Harper, PhD, MBA, RHIA, CCS-P and C-CDI, Director, Revenue Cycle, St. Vincent Health, Revenue Cycle Operations
The plan has been developed, actions are being executed – your organization is ready for ICD-10!
Have you thought about your plan for success beyond October 1, 2014? Join us for an interactive session, exchanging thoughts, plans and ideas on ways to continue and/or prepare for success following the implementation for ICD-10.
- Define a proactive approach to preparing for organizational success beyond ICD-10.
- Summarize concurrent activities that can be used to support a positive implementation.
- Identify pitfalls to avoid as we approach October 1, 2014.
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.