HBMA Store - Product Detail
Beyond Benchmarking: Integrating Audit Analytics into Day-to-Day Compliance Operations
Jared Krawcyzk, Chief Product Architect, Fi-Med Management, Inc.
In this session, explore benchmarking techniques that can be used to profile provider’s billing data to understand where greatest audit risk exposure lies. You will learn how to prioritize and plan the physician review process through risk based analysis. After the review process, you will learn the application of benchmarking to measure coding behavior change.
- Learn how to apply numerous payor benchmarking techniques on you billing data.
- Learn how to prioritize your review process based on measureable risk profiles.
- Learn how to utilize benchmarking following a physician review to ensure that coding patterns have changed.
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.