HBMA Store - Product Detail
Health Insurance Exchanges and the ACA: What You Need to Know
Bill Finerfrock, President, Capitol Associates and Director of Government Affairs, HBMA
The session will provide an update on implementation of the Affordable Care Act – enrollment, plan types, network adequacy issues, status of individual/employer mandates, etc. How is the ACA changing the healthcare marketplace for providers, consumers and employers? The information being presented will be of interest to the audience as both employers/senior management of businesses, as well as billing company executives seeking to be of help to your provider clients as they try to navigate this changing world.
- Review ACA mandates for coverage
- Explore issues related to ACA qualified health plans
- Examine the effect of ACA on employers and future Implications
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.