HBMA Store - Product Detail
ICD-10: Four Final Points to Ponder
Nicole Harper, PhD, MBA, RHIA, CCS-P and C-CDI, Director, Revenue
Cycle, St. Vincent Health, Revenue Cycle Operations
With less than six months in front of us to secure a successful transition, this session will help identify four major areas of opportunity for administration to be keenly aware of as we approach the final countdown to October 1, 2014.
- Identify four (4) areas of administration focus for ICD-10.
- Recognize gaps in processes that will prevent success beyond October 1, 2014.
- Outline ideas to mitigate potential pain points.
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.