HBMA Store - Product Detail
RECORDING: What Providers Need to Have Accomplished Before They Begin ICD-10 Testing
Description: This session will focus on identifying processes that should be completed prior to conducting ICD-10 testing. Hardware and software requirements to conduct testing as well as support staff needed for testing will be reviewed. ICD-10 project plan analysis of activities and the best approach to resolve outstanding issues prohibiting or limiting ICD-10 testing at this time will be considered.
- Business and clinical process review and the ICD-10 transition process?
- Identify the specific activities that need to be completed to conduct testing
- System requirements for testing
- Payer, Provider, Vendor and Clearinghouse readiness to test
- What will payers need to test with you?
- Payer test plans and approaches – types of testing
- Summarize recommended objectives to complete prior to engaging ICD-10 testing
- Identify types of accelerators/tools to assist and support testing activities
- Discuss testing impacts on staff and services
- High level ICD-10 compliance and risk mitigation
- Transition readiness to ICD-10 compliance
Speaker: Mary Hyland
Presenter’s Company: SSI Group Inc,
Date of webinar: Wednesday February 19, 2014 at 1:00pm ET
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.