HBMA Store - Product Detail
“Teaching from the Toolbox”
This 60 minute program includes compliance education and ideas for managers as well as triggers for your staff to identify areas that are important for them to contribute to leadership for enhancing compliance. It is critical for employees to raise issues, be alert to opportunities for education, and empower themselves to be accountable for compliance.
Learning objectives covered include:
- Connecting requirements of an effective compliance program to your tools
- Exploring different strategies for compliance education
- Discussing benefits and impacts of strategies
Materials provided include all handouts as well as a pre/post assessment for you to assess knowledge gained through this program.
SPEAKER: Carrie Aiken, CHC - Compliance and Consulting Manager for SVA Healthcare Services, LLC
Directions for viewing this recording:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or regisered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.