HBMA Store - Product Detail
Essential Communication Skills for Success
During this 50 minute program, some of the skills you will learn include:
- Guidelines for interacting with coworkers and clients
- Common communication do's and don'ts
- Effective ways to give and receive feedback
- Four tips for giving instructions
- Preventing problems caused by lack of communication
About the speaker: Dave Jakielo, CHBME has over 30 years of hands-on management experience. His background includes twelve years in hospital patient finance and, subsequently, over two decades of managing physician practices nationwide. Dave has been speaking, consulting, and teaching business methods to managers, clerical staffs, business owners and other professionals throughout the country as well as in England and India. He has extensive experience in sales, marketing, business start-ups and turnarounds, acquisitions assimilation, customer service, third party payer relations, organizational structures and negotiations.
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or regisered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.