HBMA Store - Product Detail
Focus on Pathology: A Synopsis of CMS Anti-Markup Restrictions & PQRI Regulations
The American Pathology Foundation and The Healthcare Billing & Management Association are pleased to jointly present this Audio cast.
Speakers: Jane Pine Wood, Esq., McDonald Hopkins LLC & Dennis Padget, DLPadget Enterprises
- Understand the new CMS restrictions on diagnostic services. Hear which new Stark regulations affect billing for diagnostic services.
- Consider affects of new anti-markup restrictions on various common scenarios.
- Learn about basic PQRI participation and claim filing requirements.
- Understand how to distinguish between qualifying and non-qualifying breast & colorectal cancer resection cases for PQRI reporting.
- Identify when modifiers 1P and 8P are properly reported with quality code 3260F; and,
- Learn how Medicare will determine whether you're due the PQRI bonus and if so, how much you're owed.