Register for the Golf Outing and Bring a Client to HBMA 2017
Held in conjunction with HBMA 2017: The Healthcare Revenue Cycle Conference, this event allows you, our vendors, to connect with attendees, other exhibitors, and friends! Register now to make the most of your trip to Arizona. Compete for prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, and lowest overall stroke count!
GOLF TOURNAMENT DETAILS
- The tournament will take place on Thursday, September 14 from 8:00am - 12:00pm.
- Play with your peers and colleagues at our discounted price of only $55 per person.
- Clubs are available from the course for rental at a fee of $45; you may pay for clubs through the registration form.
- Please indicate those with whom you would like to play, and we will do our best to pair teams accordingly.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Set in the carefully preserved Sonoran Desert and awarded Four Stars by Golf Digest, Arizona Grand Golf Course blends traditional links with ultimate desert golf, suitable for players of all skill levels. Arizona Grand Golf Course plays to a par 71 with an overall yardage of more than 6,300 yards. Lush semitropical landscaping and an abundance of water highlight the front nine, offering a remarkable outdoor location for events at our first tee area. The back nine offers a stark contrast and gives golfers a true desert-style experience.
All players must comply with the Club’s dress code: collared shirts are required, denim is not permitted, mid-length hemmed shorts are permissible, and soft spikes are required.
Registration for this event will close on Wednesday, August 30, 2017.
Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your brand! Golf sponsorship's start at $300 per green, with the title sponsorship for $5,500. For more information about sponsoring this event, contact HBMA Sales Manager Ryan Abell by phone: (202) 367-2315 or by email.
SPONSOR A FIRST TIME ATTENDEE
Do you have clients who would benefit from membership with HBMA and attendance at HBMA 2017? You are now able to purchase a registration to the Healthcare Revenue Cycle Conference on their behalf at the discounted rate of $495 per guest. Here are the details:
- The sponsored guest must not have attended an HBMA event in the past.
- Sponsoring Vendors will be recognized at the conference for their support.
If you have interest in sponsoring a client to attend, please contact HBMA today! We look forward to seeing you in Arizona this fall!