HBMA Billing for May/June is online!
The May/June issue of HBMA 'Billing' is online and hardcopy issues are on the way. This bimonthly publication of the HBMA includes important information for medical billers and other healthcare related fields. Some of the articles in this issue include:
- What's Next with Healthcare Reform
- Federal Fraud and Abuse Recoveries Exceed $2 Billing in FY 2011
- The Essential Ingreadient to Ensure an Effective EHR Implementation
- ICD-10 - Despite the Deadline Extension, it's Still Time to Prepare
- Dispelling Myths About ICD-10 - A Payer Perspective
- Technical Review of Your EHR Options