Compliance: Your Top 5 Reasons to Attend
Your Top 5 Reasons to Attend!
The HBMA 2016 Annual Compliance Conference is quickly approaching. To be held May 3-5 at the Westin Buckhead Atlanta, the conference is an event you won’t want to miss!
Still looking for a reason to attend? These are our top five:
1. Learn from leading experts. Our expert faculty will lead sessions on the most pressing issues facing the industry. Bring your questions and connect with our faculty on an individual basis.
2. Attend new and updated sessions. The sessions offered at the 2016 Compliance Conference target the issues you encounter on a regular basis, and provide the information you need to know. Our faculty presentations are enhanced with real-life scenarios to help you better understand the issues. Learn how to best protect your business against healthcare fraud and costly penalties. Read more about conference sessions here.
3. Network with your peers. The 2016 Compliance Conference features a variety of networking events including daily breakfasts and receptions. Take this opportunity to talk with the best of the best from your peers in attendance to one-on-one conversations with our knowledgeable faculty.
4. Take a step toward earning or maintaining your CHBME Certification. Earn 18 CHBME credits by attending the Compliance Conference. Click here for more information on the HBMA CHBME Certification.
5. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Atlanta. The Westin Buckhead is located in Metro Atlanta providing you with access to all the city has to offer. Spend time in the city touring World of Coca-Cola, visiting the Georgia Aquarium, or taking a walk through the historic site of the 1996 Olympic Games at Centennial Olympic Park.
Make your plans to join HBMA in Atlanta today and learn from leading experts in the compliance and revenue cycle management industry!
Visit the HBMA website to view the schedule-at-a-glance, hotel information, and a listing of popular things to see and do while in Atlanta to begin planning for your trip this May.
The Compliance Conference is Sponsored by: