Operational Financial Planning for ICD-10
Description: Whether your company provides coding as a service, or merely processes the claims coded by your clients, ICD-10 will have a significant impact on your company’s financial health for many months before, during and after the scheduled October 1, 2015 implementation date.
- How much will client cash flow be affected?
- How will client income affect your fees and cash flow?
- How much will the ICD-10 transition cost, day-to-day, in terms of:
- Staffing levels and overtime
- Employee productivity and backlogs
- Additional/external support services
- Increased rejections, denials and code-related delays
- What will you spend for:
- Coding resources
- Software – new and/or updates
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Staff training
- Client training
- Processes and procedure changes
- 5.How much operating capital/cash should you have in reserve and for how long?
These and many other financial challenges will be discussed during this Webinar. A number of worksheets and planning tools are included to aid in your financial planning and preparations for one of the most significant billing industry changes in decades.
Directions for Viewing: Once the mp4 file has finished downloading, click the icon and your video player should open up. Click the play button if the video does not begin on its own.
Please see the HBMA Refund Policy page for details on refunds for educational events and products