First Class Customer Service
Presented by: Dave Jakielo
Description: This session will cover how to ensure that you deliver First Class Customer Service both internally and externally.
- How to gain the competitive edge
- Creating a great first impression
- How to handle telephone calls professionally and efficiently
- Effectively dealing with rude callers
- How to transform angry callers into satisfied customers
- And more…..
Directions for Viewing File:
After purchasing or registering for this program, if you are a member please visit your 'My Account' page, then click on 'My Downloads' on the left side of the page. All download files you have purchased or registered for should show in this area. Continue with the following instructions.
1. SAVE THIS ZIPPED FILE in a place where you will be able to access it easily - your desktop works best. Please note, depending on the speed of your system, this could take a few minutes.
2. After downloading the zipped file, right click on the zipped file and select "Extract All" to extract the contents completely. You should now see an unzipped folder with all of the contents.
3. Locate your *unzipped* folder and Double-click the HTML file in the unzipped folder. The video should open in your browser window and begin to play after a few seconds. If your browser window doesn't open, right click the HTML file and choose 'Open With' and select a browser from the list.
Please see the HBMA Refund Policy page for details on refunds for educational events and products