|Exhibits and Sponsorships|
HBMA 2020 is a Virtual Experience You Don't Want to Miss!
Economic hardships have impacted our industry. and your ability to connect with current and potential customers. HBMA 2020 provides an opportunity to get in front of RCM firms that are looking for new approaches to billing, collections, payer contracting,
provider enrollment, coding, data analytics, management, compliance, and processes to ensure business continuity.
HBMA transformed the highly successful in-person Revenue Cycle Management Conference, which hundreds of attendees each year, into HBMA – The Virtual Revenue Cycle Management Conference to meet the time-sensitive needs of the business of RCM Services.
This new format allows partners the opportunity to:
- Network virtually with our engaged group of RCM professionals through your virtual booths. Dedicated exhibit hours are built into Conference schedule
- Hold demos and educational sessions to share the timely updates and information about your products, services and approaches that will help RCM firms survive — and even thrive — during this economic downturn
- Reach attendees of HBMA 2020 – The Virtual Revenue Cycle Management Conference at a lower cost without the risk or need to travel
- Showcase your support of the RCM industry. HBMA connects products and services to healthcare business management professionals serving a wide range of practice specialties.
- Virtual Booths and Listings
Shine by having your own “virtual tradeshow booth,” which you can customize by logo, description, keywords, documents and even video. Each exhibitor’s “booth staff” appears on their page for greater personalization and interactivity and dedicated exhibit hours allow you to manage your staff time
- Sponsor Communications
Use our email system to send sponsored messages, including pre-scheduled e-blasts, to our attendees. Schedule and send notifications to attendees at a particular time, linking them to an event page such as your booth or landing page.
- Lead Generation
We providing our supporters with their most valuable resource: leads. We will distribute lead capture and retrieval capabilities to all sponsors. Exhibitors receive lead contact information from attendees who messaged them to learn more about their product or services. In real time you can view which attendees visited your booth during the event.
- Live Conversations
The Exhibit Hours feature lets attendees connect to booth staff through real-time video chat by simply "entering" their virtual tradeshow booth.