HBMA Store - Product Detail
Collecting in a Recession: Tools & Practices for Collecting Co-Pays, Deductibles & Balances
In a slowed economy, physician practices and healthcare facilities must beef up collection policies to stay on top of receivables. Learn the most effective methods for guaranteeing co-pays, coinsurance and cash balances. Learn how to ‘turn the tables on the insurance companies’ by effectively dealing with bogus stall tactics and unnecessary down-codes and denials. This session has been specifically designed for revenues cycle managers and for billing and collections specialists.
- effectively use state & Federal Laws for appealing denials, down-codes & handling stall tactics (Learn what the insurers don’t want you to know!)
- identify the five key steps to expediting insurance payments
- implement a 21st century financial policy with paperless patient billing
- speak the language of collections as you apply techniques for effectively asking for payment while delivering excellent service
- take away letters, forms and scripts for easy implementation
Member Price: $99.00
Non-Member Price: $199.00
Price For Attendees of 'HBMA 2011 Spring Educational Conference': $0.00This item is free to you for registering for the 'HBMA 2011 Spring Educational Conference' conference.
The downloadable portions of this product are available for download in your My Downloads area.