HBMA Store - Product Detail
Legal Matters that Should Keep You Awake at Night
Speaker - David D. Queen, Esq.
This 90-minute program – including Q&A - features discussions of the most misunderstood and under-appreciated risks facing billing companies of all sizes, regardless of the types of providers they serve.
Included in the subjects covered:
- How flawed client contracts can cost your company more than money
- New developments in patient privacy, including increased government scrutiny
- Tips on preparing a crisis management plan – before the crisis strikes
- Tricky collections issues such as patient refunds, write-offs and discounts
- Record retention and ownership