About HBMA Employerpages™
EmployerPages™ provides a no-cost, basic custom branded job posting website and application management/screening
system for HBMA members. The HBMA master site may be found at www.hbmajobs.com.
Benefits to Employer Members
- Free Applicants - By posting your jobs on the job board, you will receive applicants through EmployerPages™ marketing efforts, as well as from your own. The combined mass of member employers and their combined job listings ensure that the entire site has high visibility to internet search engines, producing more applicants.
- Employer Branded Landing Page - Your business will be provided with your own landing page that includes their logo, company description, a link to their company website, and a list of your current openings. You should provide a "careers" link on your own website, to point to the landing page so that all of your applicants will enter into your application management database.
- Simple Application Tracking - Your employer login will allow you to track all of your applicants, regardless of their source. Tracking includes managing your hiring process steps, individual applicant notes, and the ability to
forward screened applications to hiring managers.
- Powerful Applicant Screening - Each job posting includes 10 job-specific screening questions, as well as an optional selection of Profiles hiring assessments specific to the job.
- Easy Upgrades - Employers can easily upgrade to a more powerful, fully branded, careers site that will give them more customized tracking, search and reporting features.
- Alternate ATS Integration - Larger employers who have their own ATS system can post their jobs to the job board, and push job applicants directly to their own ATS system.
To Get Started With Your Own Free Employerpages™ System:
Go to www.hbmajobs.com and click on the "Employers" link (right side of the top menu).
Click on "New Employers - Click Here to Request a Login" and then fill out the easy enrollment form.
Within 2 business days, you will receive an email with your login information and a simple user's guide.
You can be using the system and posting your jobs—and getting better hires—the same day!